The secret to a successful niche business is realizing that it isn’t about you. It’s about the customer.” —Glenda Ervin, vice president of marketing for Lehman’s.
1. Small and rare Niche Sites = Building up small niche sites is very easy and can be done from the home also. It is like “Work from Home” business. You can earn a lot of money if you know SEO job. Find a keyword that has at least 1,000 exact match searches a month and build up a website around those keywords.
2. Authority Sites:- Authority Sites has been a long time online business for people. The idea is to build a large brand or at least a site that is looked to as a destination location in your niche. Blogging just needs a passionate mind. Nobody needs to be a perfect Content writer or maker for that. If you are passionate, then blogging can take a way to go ahead.
3. iPhone Apps :- IPhone Apps everybody is aware of. Yes, its a competitive marketplace, but there is still plenty of room for original ideas and useful apps. The most hot topics all over the world is “Iphone” .It is the hot topic among youngsters, older ones or any age group . All you need to do with this is Come up with the Idea, Hire a developer and try to manage the entire process alone .
4. Kindle eBooks :- Some people treat this also as a small Niche business as this also is a kind of rare and small business. This could be anything from cooking, gardening, or a how-to guide. Anybody can write a short and sweet book (kind of less than 50 pages), title it with some good name and upload it on Google or Amazon or whatever best suitable. People find the book by doing searches right on Amazon and their book shows up that targets the niche topic extremely well. Kindle ebooks are usually priced in the $0.99 to $4.99 range, so each sale won’t bring in very much, but the idea to have lots of books.
5. Freelance Services :- Going for freelancing jobs helps you to work from home and earn a lot. You can offer your freelance services by writing (article writer, ghost writer, copywriter), programming, design work, proof-reading and editing and much more.